7.29.10 Layout

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Now....for the GOOD stuff!!

Okay, this is the real reason for this blog. Matt and I have followed a rather challenging road leading to the starting of a family. We both knew we wanted a child, hoping maybe for the plural down the road. But right now, we're focused on our single blessing right now and feel that we'll face the plural when it's the right time.

We are expecting a baby in July. It's funny because everyone asks when we're due and I usuallly respond with "end of July." Well, what's interesting is that often "end of July" is not enough. The reason I always respond that way is because how many babies are really due on their due date? I know some are, but what's the percentage?

So with that being said.....Skittle, as we affectionately refer to him/her as will be arriving "end of July!"

No comments:

Post a Comment